2 Screenshots

About This File

Your stay-at-home wife has been enjoying a life of luxury since you've been married. All day, while you're at work, she is lounging around, ordering food and acting like a gluttonous spoiled brat. In the beginning, she made so many promises about how she would spend the time cooking and doing work around the house while you were gone. But after just a couple of months of marriage, she's completely let herself go and turned into a total spoiled, plump princess. Her once slim thicc figure has balooned into a super-wide pear shape with a massive ass, thunder thighs and a round, plump belly. And on top of all that- she thinks she deserves even MORE! She tells you all about how she should be allowed to lay around and eat all day, getting bigger by the day and eating all the delicious treats she craves. After all, this is what is expected after marriage, right? She feels it's perfectly reasonable to gain a ton weight and completely let herself go now that you're married, and she tells you all about her fattening daily habits while playing with her belly and jiggling her massive booty. All of this lazy behavior has spoiled her, and now she wants takeout everyday instead of cooking, for you to feed her and massage her growing fat belly. And all of this is AFTER she treats herself to a couple of whole pizzas for lunch on a daily basis. Looks like your new wife expects to be treated like the luxurious soft goddess that she is. Time for you to step it up!💅

💕Reviews are so very appreciated! I love hearing what you think is hot in my content and what turns you on. Let me know what you want more of and what you like most about the clip!💕

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest sensualamber

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CGGF!!! Love it!!! I kept seeing it come up in my clips store and was like alright I feel like I can probably relate to this video so I’m just gonna get it!

😂 I’m glad I did! You’re so beautiful and love the attention to detail when you’re role playing. You kept the character, and it made it feel like real life, too. Such a cute one. And honestly love your bum, too! Just fan-girling over here🥰

Response from the author:

Aww omg thank you so much!! You’re so sweet 🥲 This made me super happy. Thank you sooo much, lovely! 🥰🖤🖤

Link to review

CGGF is sitting on the couch growing her belly 😍 she shows you how well she is growing and wobbling her new curves. The close up on her belly is so hot 🥵 her growing appetite is certainly having its effects. I really do love how her belly is in her lap in this, also her 🍑 is on show near the end of the clip, another stunning rp from CGGF, 5 stars.

Link to review