2 Screenshots

About This File

I show you some of my very first curvage footage. I’m in total shock at how skinny I really was! I scoff a burger and show you my huge thighs closer up than ever before! 

I talk about my weight gain and try on the very same outfit I wore back when I first started gaining!!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

It's been a while since I watched this video. I guess I was paying so much attention to Shar's belly and thighs that I didn't really notice how thick her back fat had gotten and how demonstrative it is as it squeezes out of her too tight swimsuit. I also think that part of what makes Shar so special is her muscular undercarriage. When she is standing in her shower, it is obvious that her muscles, although well padded,  contribute wonderfully to her beautiful shape. I know that there are different opinions on the perfect figure, but for me it includes being in relatively good condition, regardless of total weight. It has been a while since Shar did a weigh in and she has commented on a perception that she could imagine herself gaining to 300. Even if it takes her a bit longer to get there with exercise in her schedule, I think the results could be amazing.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Buy this vid! Pure and simple - $6.99 for 9 minutes of decadent, erotic, jiggly womanliness is the bargain of the century!

It’s such a nice change for Shar to be focussing in how huge her thighs, hips and ass have become in this vid.  Her thighs are now as wide as many people’s entire torso and dimpled with such soft, succulent cellulite, the way they and her massive hips and bum jiggle when she grabs them is mesmerising.

Shar’s pretty face is noticeably chubbier in this vid and the combination of her greedily gorging a burger while jiggling her ever-expanding curves is so arousing.

Link to review
Craggers21

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love the opening  scene! shar is cringing and berating as she watches  her former skinny self do the Catwalk !! which i found really hot to be fair! was a bit gutted that part was so short but sweet !!

shar then shakes some thigh and booty on the bed  ! Then we get to see plenty of ass as shar struggles and feels the pain of squeezing her new big fat sexxxy body into the swim suit from the old catwalk Vid, Which appears to make a sort of big cracked heart shape as she squeezes it up!! and when it is up its not covering a great deal of shars fat ass!! so hot!! the suit looks awesome as shars boobs out at the sides, 

Shar attempts to pull the old shorts up!! i won't spoil this bit for you!! Shes getting huge now!!!😍

Link to review
extrabig

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

"Wow" is all I have to say.  It's been a while since I have checked out one of your clips and your ass and thighs are catching up to that tummy fast.  I really cant get over the booty slapping, thigh shakes and your try-on/description at the end of the video.  I surely won't let it be this long again without checking in again, anybody who loves ass and thighs needs this one!

Link to review
ronin76

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The best transition ever! Shar watches videos of her much skinnier self posing for the camera as she marvels at how thin she used to be off screen. The last video is her greedily tipping back a soda. Imagine if that girl got a taste for sweets and fatty foods like that. 

Cut to the present day and it’s clear what happens when a girl like that gets a taste for all that delicious food. 

Link to review