2 Screenshots

About This File

It doesn't make sense for a fat little piggy like me to try and fit into a Halloween costume and chase 30 calorie pieces of candy..when I can sit at home and gorge my fat face full of meat! Regular food doesn't do justice anymore, a big, fat, hungry hippo like me needs REAL, BIG portions! So, I made this giant 1.5 lb burger that is practically bigger than my head! Shoving my face full..devouring every last drop! I know this is what you want, you want to get me as fat as possible and let everyone see what a prized little piggy you have! I want to start the next trend. Like Pamela Anderson with her huge tits and Kim Kardashian with her big, fat ass..I'll be Goddess Indira with all her rolls, lol! It'll be our own World Takeover, The New Normal, all of the Women have to be big and fat..sprawled out on park benches while Men have nothing to do but work hard and feed all the BBW! Of course, you'll be the ruler..making all the laws and weight requirements. We can even have our own Olympic games!!! The possibilities are endless..

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.