5 Screenshots

About This File

I have been really working hard at gaining weight and blowing up, and luckily a lot of things have happened in my life to help with that! I want to give you a life and weight gain update -- I want to talk about all of the things I've been doing to help me blow up as quickly as I am! From extended visits with feeders to binging on Boost weight gain shakes, it's been surprisingly easy to put on a bunch of weight in a short amount of time. You can definitely see it in the roundness of my belly and my burgeoning double chin! I fat chat with you all about what I've been doing, the food I've been eating, my most recent weigh-ins, as well as my current gaining goals! And to top it all off, I end the clip chugging three Very High Calorie Boost drinks -- which total over 1,500 calories in just one sitting! It's no wonder I'm blowing up so quick if its this easy to stuff my face with thousands of calories. I show off my chugging skills and even burp a bit, playing with my fattened up gut as I do so. This is a perfect 'vlog' style clip for anyone wanting to keep up with my gaining adventures!

A fat chat and chugging clip with tons of juicy details on what I've been doing to blow up so much! Casual, chatty, and calorie-laden! With some belly play and opportunities to get personal with my gaining journey.

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CarlGnarl

I've been following the imaginative and ever-fascinating Wood for the past few years, enjoying the podcasts and her journey in general. This video is sweet and sexy and satisfying...there really isn't anything else to say except Wood is nice and chubby and bloated and squishy and her big belly jiggles like jello and... *crush*!! 

Link to review