1 Screenshot

About This File

Watch me pig out on yummy burgers and wash it all down with pepsi 😋

I'm such a greedy jiggly piggy! ;)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jdbobby

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I lost count of how many burgers summer stuffs into her beautiful face in this one! Could barely take my eyes off her enormous round belly as she slaps it and jiggles all her sexy fat 😍 Summer has got to be the hottest bbw I’ve ever laid eyes on!! She doesn’t disappoint and her vids are great value!! Keep it up gorgeous, can’t wait for more 😘

Link to review
gizmo1451

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

so disappointed. this could have been so much better if you had left the burps in. sorry

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, Summer. I now totally understand how you got to the size you are now....you just keep stuffing your face. I really like how you cut some of it and just kept going and going so we could see just how much you ate without it being like 25 minutes....not that watching your beauty for 25 minutes would be bad at all 😘 just keep growing that amazing ball of a belly of yours and those super cute cheeks and double chin! You're awesome, Summer!

Link to review