1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee weighs in! She is pleased she was able to gain the weight back and a bit more. She stands in shorts with her big belly out.  She talks about the gainer shakes and her new video coming at the end of the week.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Dee, I loved to see your latest weight!  And your plan for the next few weeks sounds amazing, once you can get those Mass Gainer shakes in every day.  I agree you should go beyond 200, I think you would look fantastic at 220, since it's an even 100kg and like you said, you're taller so to get the kind of thick thighs you want, you'll need to pack on more than the average woman would.  But you are already starting to look really sexy, I love your fuller face, thicker arms, round belly, and of course your widening hips!  I gave only 4 stars because you didn't twirl around so we can see your body from all angles, and it seemed like the video was cut short in mid-sentence for some reason.  Looking forward to your rapid Mass Gainer gain!

Response from the author:

Thank you I appreciate it! I will be sure to twirl all the way around next time to give a full idea of what I’m looking like.. I agree more weight will be good.. I appreciate your imput❤️

Link to review

You are looking fantastic Dee! The only reason I didn't rate this at 5 stars is because it looks like the video got cut off before you go do a full turn around and I really wanted to see your belly from the side view! :(

Link to review