(11 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

🐽GAINING WEIGTH SINCE 2013🐽

IN THIS VIDEO:

COMPILATION VIDEO🚨

WEIGHT GAIN / WEIGHT IN / BURPING / BELLY PLAY / STUFFING / BELLY BLOATED 

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

THIS VIDEO IS PURE GOLD 🤩 FOR REAL!… IN THE VIDEO YOU WILL WATCH MY WEIGHT GAIN COMPILATION FROM 125LB (57KG) UNTIL NOW! YES, AT THE BEGUN I ONLY WAS ABLE TO SHOW PICTURES BECAUSE, YOU KNOW MY FEEDER USED TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GAIN WITH PICTURES AND THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE MY WEIGHT GAIN WITH AN EXQUISITE COMPILATION OF MY BEST MOMENTS ON VIDEO.... YES, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH PARTS OF: MY FIRST VIDEO, MY WEIGHT INS, BELLY PLAY VIDEOS, BURPING, STUFFING... THE EDITING OF THIS VIDEO WAS A HOT PROCESS AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO AS MUCH AS I LIKE IT... 

ALONG THIS VIDEO YOU WILL SEE ALL MY WEIGHT PROGRESSION IN NUMBERS AND THE OVERALL WEIGHT IN🔥🔥🔥

AT THE END OF THE VIDEO YOU WILL HAVE A SMALL CHALENGE... WRITE YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS, IF YOU AGREE, YOU WILL GET A NICE GIFT

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tudorros

Best movie ever ❤️😍 I have seen it 20 times! Be aware of possible addiction 

Link to review
Feeder1038

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You've grown so much 🥵 along with your beauty 🥵

Looking forward to seeing your growth and sweetness

You definitely did amazing editing!!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

Link to review
we82211

What a great video! Every step of gaining weight contains the queen's footsteps, I think your belly will reach 77 inches 🥰 ❤️ It's overwhelming!

Link to review
buck_sumo

Great compilation of all of Laura's weigh-ins up to April 2022 and a good selection of clips to show how she went from a thin girl to an absolute massive pig 😍

It's amazing seeing the transformation of Laura's belly go from just a little bit of pudge to the massive hanging beauty that it is today!

At the end she teases us with a glimpse of how much wider her belly is. We already know that it surpasses the 60inch measuring tape that she has and my guess is that it will be 78 inches round 😋 however, I'm hoping to be proven wrong and that it's over 80!

Looking forward to the newest weigh-in next week to see the results of all of Laura's hard work over these past seven months.

Link to review
not a real member

Laura Has put in a lot of time ,,&   a lot of hard work 😓 ❤️ ,,,making all of this happen ,,,,to make the most perfect !!!! weight !!!! gain!!!!  & weight in compilation ,,, too show the fans & followers  ,,,just of how hard work really !!!! Pays !!!! off !!!!,,, & this really !!!! Requires a lot of work & a lot of patience’s ,,,eating 🍔🌭🍕🍟🥪🌮🌯🫔& stuffing 🍦🥧🍨🍧🧁🍰🍩🍪🍫🍭 & ,,,a lot of drinking lots & lots of beers 🍻 & weight gainer shakes ,,,to make that Gut grow !!!! & stretch!!!!  even more !!!! ,,,,& NOW !!!! Lauras GUT !!!! Is looking BIG !!!! & HUGE !!!! & FAT !!!! & MASSIVE!!!! & just so !so !so !!!! bouncy !!!!& jiggly !!!! Even when she is sitting down or standing up ,,,it really doesn’t matter because it looks Awesome!!!! In both ways ,,,&  that belly hang in those jeans 👖❤️💕❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥just gives it that PERFECT!!!! & more definition look ,,,& the whole total package 📦❤️💕💕💕 ,,,all of these years the way Laura has been gaining weight  & ,,,she  has gained!!!! it so !so !so !!!! beautifuly🥰❤️💕🌈🌈🌈 in all the right places ,,,, especially her belly ,,,and the way it hangs out &  the way it jiggles it’s just stunning!!!! Laura’s gaining weight journey has been beyond !!!!amazing !!!! & it looks !!!! absolutely !!!!  breath !!!! taking!Beautiful !!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😚😚😚😚😚😚💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 & I am so very !very !very !!!! excited for this HUGE !!!! Surprise  🎁❤️💕💕💕,,,coming up next Sunday !!!! ,,, & I am  most !strongly !!!! sure that you are too !!!!  😚❤️💕🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈.     P.S . The back too back weigh ins  were very !!!very !!!very !!!! well put together  also !!!! In the video ,,,& saving the best !!!!for last !!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️💕💕

Link to review
kris606

An amazing compilation of Laura’s amazing growth from small to huge! And at the end shows off a maybe larger than 75 inch belly! 

Link to review