10 Screenshots

About This File

Denise is feeling super hot right now! 
Her huge body bouncing up and down is such a sight to see! 
You can literally hear the floor creaking!
She gives you a slow reveal, unbuttoning her top and pulling out her massive gut for you! 
fat chat + belly play 💋💋

if you like this video, please leave me a review! I absolutely LOVE reading them ❤️

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mackeral23

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

When she releases the full extent of that belly…game over!

Link to review
Square

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the most attractive things in the world is when a person knows that they are hot and know exactly how to show themselves off. Denise is giving us an absolutely flawless show and I was absolutely hypnotized as she showed off all of her exquisite curves!

Link to review
big girls rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

DD does it again. 😍 If you like seeing beautiful sexy fat girls jiggle and shake then this is the one to watch. 👀🙌  DD's massively sexy belly makes her bottoms disappear as she pulls that belly out. 😃 DD's big breasts are straining at the  buttons of her top so she slowly releases them one button at a time until only one remains. 🤩 Very hot, very sexy, must see! 👍

Link to review
Alex7777

Video doesn’t even need to be long it’s game over. This is such a hot video it makes me imagine what it’s like for her big belly to flop on me as she rides. She’s the perfect size like literally this is a must have video for anyone which is all of you who appreciate big bellies.

Link to review
theDean411

What a hot video watching Denise bounce her huge belly around. Denise must have quite the appetite off camera because she seems to be steadily getting bigger and bigger and wears it so nicely. Pushing SSBBW territory. Can't wait

Link to review
Guest longtallman

Saw the thumbnails for this and immediately noticed that Denise looked bigger so I had to check it out. She's an absolute bombshell and this video is hot as all hell.

Link to review