7 Screenshots

About This File

Super streamy fit to fat role play featuring @LaurenLush and @Rylie Haze ❤️ 

Former hottie Casey has been hiding out in her bedroom for weeks, avoiding her friends and family. She lost her job and spiraled out of control. She started gaming and the pounds began to pile on. She plays her games all day while gorging mindlessly. It started off as innocent snacking and has now turned into a complete food addiction.

Casey reflects on the changes, talking about how eventually she’ll get it under control… she can’t be like this forever. She’s just so worried about everyone’s reaction to her massive gain. Then… there’s a knock at the door. It’s her friends Lauren and Rylie. They barge in and can’t believe their eyes! Casey is covered in crumbs, gut bulging out of her clothes, and totally out of control! 

The girls react to her lifestyle change.. teasing her, shaming her, and poking her big round belly annnnnd make their newly fattened friend waddle her fat ass down the stairs which is QUITE the sight to see.
---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

So, obviously @Curvage Casey is a legend around here. And this clip would’ve been good based on her outfit and the premise alone as I’m a huge gaming nerd too. But with the always gorgeous @Rylie Haze and @LaurenLush involved too, it gets better. Body play, fat chat, poking, teasing, shaming, our piggy little girl gets the crumbs dusted off and sent out. That would’ve been good enough for me, a little light shaming that I know Casey loves, but it gets better. She puts her beautiful body in gear and heads downstairs, every glorious inch of her in motion. There’s just something about the way her beautiful gut moves in this one that makes it exquisite. Top notch clip here 

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is has been noticed quite a lot lately, but it must be said again. The beauty enhancement of Casey's gain is EVIDENT upon her full face. Casey looks stunning slathered in soft fat from the moment this clip begins. Go ahead and pause to marvel at her chubby-cheeked beauty right at the beginning of this clip. Casey is mindlessly munching down on Doritos emphasizing her cherubic appeal. She's blooming as a fat little Angel and I can't get enough of it. You'll dream of holding her fat face in your hands as she chews away on her next mouthful of figure building treats. And hell yeah, that body is showing the results. Full bellied and THICC AF. "Gamer Girl" Casey is dressed in a sexy Nintendo themed bikini when her friends stop by in a make-believe intervention. Lauren and Rylie are so cute as  "good cop/bad cop". Fully fleshed out Lauren and Slim by Comparison Rylie speak boldly and frankly about Casey's expanding body. Lauren encourages Casey filling out with luscious curves. While Rylie is superb acting as tho she is digusted by just how fat Casey has become. The girls convince Casey to get out of the bedroom where she has been nurturing her fatness. This gives us the opportunity to watch Casey as she thunders down the staircase, chips in hand. Her belly is sublime and shocking bouncing down the stairs. She's utterly MASSIVE as her belly jiigles and ripples every step of the way. You get a wonderful sense of the enormous weight packed onto Casey's petite frame. Them comicbook thick thighs using all their might to carry her swaying size. So fuckin' HOT. You will surely spend more calories jacking off and coming in Casey's honor than she will spend on her minimal stroll. 
1449093739_1_0_GIF_23.GIF.32cefefaf20a56

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I love this clip! Casey is in complete denial!!!! The fat shaming is next level, but she is looking HUGE!!! The wobbling down the stairs at the end makes it even hotter as she stuffs her face huffing and puffing with her jiggling gut on full display! I cant get enough Casey!!! 😍

Link to review
frencht92

This video is so incredibly sexy, the best part is how realistic I’m sure it is! We all know Casey has gone from model thin to a complete hog!! 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

From this video I am starting to believe two things

1. Nothing will ever fit Casey ever again  🧘‍♂️ and

2. The buttons are gonna pop off her controller bra  😉

Great video, buy and watch Casey get called out on being the biggest gamer piggy of them all 🏆🥵

Link to review
Officerdog

Amazing! Casey stuffing her fat face and getting dorito crumbs all over her massive belly, Rylie and Lauren’s reactions as they tease and poke Casey’s swollen gut. You’d never believe such a fat slob was so petite just a few short years ago. Yet now she can barely waddle down her stairs without gasping for breath and stopping to sit down. So proud of our hog queen 

Link to review
Bauer88

Another great clip from Casey and her lovely model friends!! Loved the story line for this video so much. Very realistic and incredibly hot to think about Casey mindlessly gaining dozens of pounds due to her gaming & food addictions 🥵 Loved the shots of Casey laying on the bed and attempting to walk down the stairs as her gigantic gut makes it hard to breathe, let alone walk! The teasing from @Rylie Haze and @LaurenLush really put this video over the top too.

Link to review
Snowman123

Wow, this hog is huge! And the friends she’s been avoiding let her know it. Casey has turned into a fat slob and her as much as her friends are there to snap her out of it, she might be too far gone. She really let herself go. And she’s loving every minute of it. Best part is watching her try to get down the stairs. It’s a huge struggle. Almost as huge as that gut

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

When I saw the gif of Casey waddling and struggling down the stairs, I thought to myself “why am I sweating so much?” And the reason why being was because it’s the hottest thing to see!😍 I always thought of Casey doing a little role play as a gamer girl who eats a lot, and those were answered in this highly sexy clip of Casey eating and fattening up so much! Casey, @LaurenLush and @Rylie Haze make such a great team who can give us a good show to watch! Trust me, you won’t regret it once you get this and see for yourself!

Link to review