8 Screenshots

About This File

A slobbish masterpiece featuring @Bella Abbondanza and @Rylie Haze 💕

In this video, Casey is a mindless pig being fed and fattened by Bella and Rylie. They push food into her eager mouth as she just basks in fat bliss knowing that all those calories will just make her bigger and bigger. Bella and Rylie tell her what a good pig she's grow into. Food drops everywhere all over Casey but she could care less... she's just a big slob now anyways.

They feed her a fattening feast drenched in sauces and pour a creamy shake down her throat. Casey's gut looks MASSIVE hanging out of her pig shirt and her fupa is absolutely exploding out of her panties. As she eats more and more, she becomes more and more delirious. A big bimbo pig. 

Eventually, Casey ends up on the floor finishing the droppings of her food. She rolls over on her back and Rylie pours the rest of the shake into her throat as Casey dozes off into a food coma. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Feeder1038

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Your so adorable! The bigger you get the better Casey, you just still didn't seem like you were filled to your sweet brim 

But so sweet

Response from the author:

Thank you love! I definitely could've eaten way more, which is crazy because there was a time where this much food would've been too much for me! ❤️ 

Link to review
wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you try to imagine how many calories just Casey and Bella have consumed in the last year, it boggles the mind. The two of them together with Rylie, will leave you speechless. This is Casey like we've never seen her before, both in size and attitude. The hedonism and gluttony buzzing around these three is indescribable. This is the real deal here, not playacting. Bella gets the biggest kick out of all the debauchery. You can tell that she's in her element. Casey has never looked fatter or rounder and everyone is impressed. When Bella tells Casey what the plan is after she's good and stuffed, well, you'll just have to watch and find out. This video is sure to become a classic as we witness a massive hog coming of age

Awww this is so sweet! Thank you so much ❤️ love turning you on!

Link to review
YoureSoHot

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hot af. I love how full Casey loves getting. Her belly gets so round and packed in this! Having such hot and encouraging feeders in this helps Casey pack in every last calorie around!

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

I can’t believe that I didn’t review this star studded video when it came out, because God knows I loved it. Another stellar video to come out of the great Seattle meetup of 2022. Casey, FWIW, makes a hog of herself and Rylie and Bella bring the heat stuffing her. She’s worshipped for her fat, beautiful body, that perfect round gut, Casey loos incredible in this one, really in element as a feedee. The ending with Casey, on her back, cream dribbling down her face? Yummy. My only regret in this one, truly only one, is that the stuffing while big by the standards of so many, seems a tiny bit small for our Casey. maybe it’s because she so easily convinced us of her ability to pig out, but I want to see her at her absolute breaking point. I pray we one day see a merciless stuffing of Casey, because I know the only one who would enjoy it more than all of us is her. I’m excited for the new year to bring us more masterpieces like this, and to serve to bring her more food too. We all know she wants it and so do we. Feed. Her. More.

Link to review
Bauer88

Casey just continues to outdo herself with this insanely hot stuffing video 🥵🔥 She looks absolutely rotund from start to finish, not to mention how content she looks as her lovely model friends shove bite after bite unto Casey's greedy mouth!! Casey is practically in a trance as she is fed hundreds and hundreds of fattening calories that only make her already enormous belly even rounder 😍🤩 Another MUST HAVE for any Casey fan out there!!!!

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey is going to be the center of our attention in any group of sexy girls. She's simply too perfectly round to be ignored. Her two voluptuous friends know this as much as we do. They are thrilled to place Casey front and center to further glorify her mass. Rylie is naturally accepting of the role of feeder as she truly adores Casey's idealized form. Whereas hyper-built Bella narrates our every thought while pouring calories down Casey's greedy maw. Casey has never looked prettier greedily devouring everything presented before her. The Belly is astounding. And Bella reminds us to appreciate Casey's cute chubby cheeks, thick fat arms and fattened up neck. Casey is delighted to hear the girls give her due worship. And we are all grateful to see the two beauties fatten Casey even more. 

Thank you so much Jack ❤️ 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I don’t have words to tell just how hot and sexy this is! I can’t even focus because I’m just in awe of watching Casey consuming bite after bite of food and actually turning into a hot and sexy piggy! Bella and Rylie are shoveling down burger and chicken into Casey’s fat throat which bulges as she swallows, sauce and cream drool down her throat, she is literally making a mess! And in the end she eats whatever is left on all fours before she rolls over and lays down as Rylie pours the last bit of cream, Casey holding on to her bloated gut in a food coma which is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen, I can’t hold it in because it’s super sexy!🤤 Bella and Rylie did a fantastic job of feeding! And Casey, you can take all my stars!

So so glad you loved it ❤️ I love this review, you are so sweet! Thank you always love

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

No one will be prepared for this side of Casey. This is the true Hog we all know she is, the reason she has inflated to this point, destined to become a 5 ft ssbbw Goddess! Propped up with gorgeous face being immediately stuffed, the two ladies make sure this Queen has her fill! There is no way to adequately describe how hot this is. Words do not do it justice. For anyone who loves feedism and watching someone blow up as they pass into a food coma, this is the clip we've all been waiting for. This is just one more example why I have always believed that Casey is the greatest and prettiest and greediest Piggy Curvage or the Feedism world has ever seen! There is no stopping this immaculate Greedy Piggy as she ends up on all 4s and then on her back!!! The size of her double chin now....not to mention her globe gut, you have to see it to believe it! I've never been this turned on watching anything and she has so much further to go!!!! This is only still the beginning! Infinite stars, Love!!!!!!! 😍

Glad you loved it ❤️ thank you for leaving a review!

Link to review
Snowman123

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire. This is by far the most erotic Feedism video I’ve ever seen. Never have I seen a hog more in her element than Casey being stuffed like this. Just an absolute glutton who has one thing in mind: food. Watch as her greedy mouth is stuffed bite by bite with her neck that is slowly being swallowed by more fat guzzle down as much food and cream as she can. Her gut being bounced up and down and up and down just adding on to the pounds. Just absolutely breathtaking. 

Thank you so so much! So happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review