7 Screenshots

About This File

There’s really only one thing Kitty enjoys more than stuffing her face 24/7 ... a weigh in!

As always, she feels so much fatter and is eager to find out how much she has put on!

Come find out just how huge Kitty is getting!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Congratulations kitty 🐷 that is one amazing weigh in, just like you I was shocked at the numbers on the scale. You really are catching up with CC now 😍🥵. And just like your second weigh in you are wearing the same clothes which are much tighter on you now 🐷, can’t wait to see your weight climb even higher on the next weigh in. 

E60901B0-094C-452F-AC01-378D20E9BB7A.gif

C6757E8D-57CE-4321-94E0-D02AF75C5BFF.gif

Link to review
Brian_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kitty really lives up to her name here being a fat greedy piggy. It’s astounding the amount of weight she has gained since her last weigh in. It’s incredible to watch this and her second weigh in side by side to see the incredible amount of weight she has piled on in such a short amount of time. Can’t wait to see where this little piggy’s gluttony will take her!!!

Link to review
cana

Well, that was amazing, as usual. Watching you make it to your ultimate weight goal is going to be really, really fun

Link to review
Prince-nutty

Wow.

So by now, with the VAST amount of weight KP has packed on in the last year, you’d kinda expect to see her slowing it down. Nope. 

This girl is absolutely out of control! Her rate of gaining is insane, and this new weigh in will shock you, compared to just one month ago! There’s no sign of her slowing down (thankfully) and she’s clearly already thinking about her next target!

Buy this video and help support KP’s gaining because believe me, she’s nowhere NEAR done yet! 

🐷

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Wow....this Kitty is getting off the charts! Amazing job, but I seriously doubt you could stop gaining after 300 lol. Kitty once again proves she's the best gainer on here! Come see how much she weighs now!

Link to review
Guest Briokus

My first video acquired from Kitty ...This woman is wonderful. Stunning smile on a beautiful face. In this sensational video she looks extremely hot and sexy everywhere, from all angles ... Belly, butt, thighs, breasts, love handles, chubby arms ... Progress is visible and I hope it continues to INCREASE. hahaha And not least, she has a sensational sympathy. I can see in your eyes that you are a great person. You have a new fan in Brazil who expects you to put on a lot of weight and get more and more beautiful. Kisses!

Link to review
jj22

Another mind-blowingly fantastic video from the phenomenal KittyPiggy! This really needs to come with some sort of warning, however: a few seconds in and I guarantee that you will become OBSESSED with and ADDICTED (if you aren’t already) to this stunningly beautiful woman.

We start off with one of the best sights ever: the gorgeous KP proudly showing herself off while dressed in a teeny-weeny little outfit. Several things strike you right away. They’ve all been mentioned before, but here goes anyway. Kitty’s incredibly beautiful face (accentuated by her pinned-up hair). Her super, super, super-cute personality. And her body. Oh gee. Her body. There’s some moments here where you’ll want to freeze-frame your media player to take in everything that Kitty is showing us. And she’s showing us a LOT.

(Quick point: anyone else notice how cool KP’s kitchen is? For just a half-second here and there, I was able to tear my gaze away from Kitty and quickly think: “Damn, that’s a nice kitchen!”)

Anyway.

As usual, Kitty offers fantastic value for money here. It’s not just a weigh-in video. It then turns into a wonderful stuffing experience. I have to say that Kitty has absolutely NAILED the whole “seductive eating/stuffing” thing. I’ve admired BBWs for a while now, but never really been a fan of watching them eat. It’s not been a turn-off. Just something I’ve not specially looked out for. That’s all changed since KP’s entered the scene. I LOVE watching her eat. I think it’s a combination of her extreme beauty, her eye contact, her eagerness as she shovels food into her pretty mouth, her innate elegance, and the sounds she makes. Oh, and, of course, that indefinable, intangible, ineffable KittyPiggy MAGIC. She is the ABSOLUTE BEST.

According to the homepage, this video is already one of the month’s bestsellers. If you’ve not bought it yet and are thinking about it..., please, stop thinking. Just buy it now, and become proudly ADDICTED to the most beautiful, most perfect, hottest, sweetest model on the internet. (And I don’t mean the best model on this site, or on BBW sites. I mean the best model on the INTERNET.)

Five out of five. Obviously.

Link to review