6 Screenshots

About This File

This was requested by a fan but it ended up being far too hot to not share with all of you! ❤️ 

In this video, Casey shows off for you in her leather catsuit. Her belly looks HUGE and she's nearly bursting out of the suit the entire time. The zipper struggles to stay up and you can see the fabric straining especially when she sits down. There's some mild domme vibes in this clip but ultimately it's just a wildly horny video full of fat chat, horny chat, and wishes of getting so fat that she bursts right through the seams!

This video is great for tight clothes lovers, anyone with a leather/catsuit kink, and overall super horny talk. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey puts on display her overwhelming abundance of womanhood. She has been packing on curves lately and is more than proud to present them all in this form fitting catsuit. Casey astounds as she bursts full and round emphasized by the shiny stretchy material. She appears every bit as a mylar balloon filled to the brim. And she could not be more proud. She knows you are jacking off at the sight of her as she shows off her perfected globe of a belly. Casey is in full glory, full of herself, full of heavy round fat and fully Joyful to be your dream girl. 

Link to review
Snowman123

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Wow, Casey is one fat kitty. Just look at how every inch of that catsuit is hugging the fat of our hog. Just such a sexual look and you just want her to take it off so badly. Her gut is about to burst through it as it is. I’m honestly surprised that it even zipped up. Maybe if you watch you’ll be as turned on as I am

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

If there’s one thing I love it’s a beautiful fat girl in a skin tight suit! And @Curvage Casey nailed it once again with this gorgeous clip! Her massive gut bloats out in shiny black latex, it can barely be contained inside! And Casey just talking about how sexy and smooth it feels is the sexiest thing to hear!🤤 I sure wish I could rub that gut of hers while she enjoys how sexy she feels!

Link to review
David8tor

Loved this video! You body in latex is a sight to behold! If you use the oil that makes your suit shiny, would have made you look like a shiny huge balloon 🎈Would love you to put that balloon in my face and I feel pressure up on me more and more as you fill up 🤤 You definitely need worshipping in that suit indeed! Hope you make another one if you can still fit in the suit if that is 😏

Link to review
Bauer88

Just WOW 😍🤩😍 Casey is absolutely stunning in her black leather catsuit!! Form fitting does not even come close to describing how tightly that catsuit hugs every blubbery inch of Casey's amazing body 🥵 She's gaining so much lately, I'm sure she'll be bursting out of that outfit in no time 😜

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

There are a few mysteries in the world... City of Atlantis, Bermuda Triangle and now you can add how did Casey get her belly into this catsuit 😍 I mean seriously her belly looks like it will explode through the leather material at any second. 🥵

I am gonna just stop writing because I badly want to watch this video for the 100th time 🥵🥵❤️ 

Seriously its the Curvage Casey in a sexy leather catsuit, what else do you need in your life? 😉

Link to review