10 Screenshots

About This File

When you log into your tutoring session, your favorite beer guzzling TA is still fairly contained in her tight jeans and jacket, but as she begins guzzling beer, the zipper splits. She struggles to get it zipped again and succeeds…for now. She shows off and flirts as she continues to slug beers, eventually bloating so big she has to open her jeans and show off her bloated belly, which audibly gurgles!! She gets absolutely massive as she rests her gut on the table for relief, and jiggles the huge bloated mass in your face. If you love loud, wet belches, massively bloated guts, and a surprise belly gurgle, this is for you 😘

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good Lord Bella would most definitely be the hottest TA ever!! She's got really good taste for clothing that just adds more to her ever growing beauty, but this time there's an issue. Apparently all the beer she's been guzzling has started to pile on quick 😳 Her bigger belly means more room to brew up some insanely awesome burps. I'm actually quite shocked to hear her belly gurgle so much & loudly during these tutoring sessions! Wonder if she's fine with longer tutoring sessions, and more beer to express my gratitude 😏

Thank you for such an amazing video Bella!! 🥵🖤

Response from the author:

More beer is perfect for more tutoring 😘

Link to review
Guest Smithjoey479

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bella lets out some massive belches throughout and gets visibly more bloated as the video goes on. Her stomach gurgles loudly a few times as well, which I hope we get to hear more of that belly gurgle in future videos 

Link to review