What Family Says About My Gain

$7.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Obviously I’ve been getting fatter for years, however over the last few months I’ve been in overdrive with my eating & that has resulted in me looking bigger every time I post a video. That hasn’t gone unnoticed to you nor to my family & friends. In this video I talk about what they have said to me about my most recent gain as I show off my massive body from the front, side and back while totally out of breath. Shaking all parts of my belly, back fat & gigantic ass. 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FDHTR50

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another great video. The stories detailing how people close to you have seen your massive weight gain were great. Loved seeing the struggle of moving around to showcase your enormous body, sometimes it’s crazy to see how fat you’ve gotten just from the start of this year. Also you mentioned you don’t fit in your car anymore, which was super hot to imagine and I’d love to see showcased in a video. 10/10, well worth it, keep up the great content!

Response from the author:

I agree, outgrowing my car was probably one of the hottest things I’ve experienced. I’ll need to make a video on it! Thank you so much as always for your support and taking the time to leave a review, it means a lot!! 

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love it! 😍 it’s fantastic to hear about how she can’t even fit into her car anymore, and the way she is constantly playing with her enormous gut is such a tease! I’m surprised she can even hold her gut up enough to show off her FUPA 🔥 and the view of her stretch marks in her back fat folds are insane! Great stories great vid! 

Link to review