9 Screenshots

About This File

20221112_100744.thumb.gif.b3fed1a467073f3604860495a9483ab6.gif

This video has: shots from multiple cameras, multiple angles, stuffing, roleplay, several outfits, lingerie and an extra set of hands

You are the manager at a busy sushi restaurant and recently hired a delightful cutie 😚

You've caught her stealing a piece of sushi here and there, and loveeeee the joy on her face whenever she eats. Then one day fate presented you with the perfect situation...that night the last order was a no-show, so the cutie came and asked you what she should do with the order. That's when a brilliant idea comes to your mind... You tell her to eat it 🤤 The thought of her devouring that big order of sushi has you squirming in your seat. You are so excited you have to adjust your pants so she doesn't catch your throb. 

After she leaves you can't help but imagine her eating like that everyday...Your desire to feed her becomes so great that you start plotting. From that moment on, every single shift that you have together, you call in a fake last order of the night and then get her to take it home. After a few weeks she caught on to what you were doing and started to get excited when she saw you on the schedule . Then...she made up a plam of her own...

Your next shift together, sure enough, the last order of the night is a no-show and she puts her plan to action. Before she leaves she steals your phone and gives you exactly what you had been imagining. She records herself greedily eating all the sushi you gave her, while jiggling that big belly and round body that you have helped to create. At the end of the video she makes a proposition to you... to "come see all of this up close and personal" 

Shocked and excited you fulfill her request...

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Softnsexy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Each video just gets better and better ! And this one is top tier !! I especially love the progression in this from shift , to shift , looking chubbier each shift . There's so much in this video between the stuffing , the teasing and the belly play I don't know what else you could even ask for ! 

Response from the author:

Hehe so glad you noticed xD it's not easy to suck this belly in anymore 🤣

Heh heh heh I'm glad you enjoyed a the delicious goodies in this video 😘

Link to review
Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's not possible, I tried to contain myself in this video but I couldn't, I can't finish it before of i... well you know... 💦..., amazing!!! when @AGirlWhoLikesToEat combine a good acting with a binge of good food... the perfection its serviced!

Thanks Vulkan 💋 I wassss sooo excited to eat all that sushi and wear the cow lingerie I just haddddd to think of a delicious storyline to go alone with it 😚

Link to review
Vp7766

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just an absolutely stunning person. Just when you think someone can’t get any more perfect they prove you wrong. 

Thanks so much Vp!!! I reallyyy enjoyyy just being a fatty 🤤 

Link to review
LoveCurves13

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Amazing! Worth every penny! We can see you like to eat...and it is amazing! The roleplay was stellar, getting better and better as you get bigger and bigger!

Thanksss soo muchhhhh 🥰 I LOVE 💦 playing these seductress roles 😈 

Link to review