Journey Through Her Jeans Part II

$9.99

(4 reviews)

Guest Miss Magpie

11 Screenshots

About This File

Miss Magpie has piled on quite a bit of weight since she joined Curvage earlier this year. Naturally, she felt she needed to update her Journey Through Her Jeans video she made months ago. The results were rather eye-opening for Miss Magpie. Watch as she struggles to squeeze her obese, growing body into her old jeans and she just how unforgiving denim can be to such a fat girl. At one point, Miss Magpie wore these pants effortlessly but in this video you might be alarmed to hear just how out of breath she gets now performing such a simple task. Miss Magpie is getting fatter and feeling ever pound. 

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gr1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It is always a pleasure to watch you and listen to you. I love the promise of a soon-coming weigh in. I cannot wait!

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

Wow! What a “try-on”, and in this one Miss Magpie is trying more than ever, heaving her fat into her jeans and getting insanely out of breath doing so. I had to go back and re-watch the first edition of Journey Through Her Jeans, and saying she gained weight is an understatement. Miss Magpie has clearly been eating well and I doubt she has any intention of being skinny again. I can’t wait to see her do a new weigh in and I would absolutely love to see another jeans try on down the road, perhaps at the one year anniversary!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was a nice try on video. There must have been something like 10 or 14 pairs of jeans of various sizes and brands. It was cool seeing how each of the different jeans fit you and how even the maturity jeans fit from your pregnancy. I was impressed how each pair fit differently but different ones showed off your body figure in a different way. Some of them changed the shape of your body showing off the belly more. Some would change the way you’re legs or shape of your butt looked in tight clothes.

I like how your body shape looks now. I like how your hair looks in this video. I also liked the navy blue shirt you are wearing in this video. 

I think it would be cool to see you do a test of buying jeans or shorts that are several sizes too big on you and test each week how it fits. See how long it takes to fit into the jeans or shorts. Then how long it takes to outgrow them. It would be nice to see the lifespan of a pair week to week, or every two weeks, or month to month depending on how much you grow. 

Link to review