4 Screenshots

About This File

It's my absolute favorite time of the year! It's officially gaining season! It's that time of year when we go absolutely wild with indulgence and really pack on the pounds. It's the perfect time for us to kick up our gaining and really commit to getting even fatter together. I know I've got some massive goals...but what about you?

Gaining season is that time between Halloween, harvest day, and the holidays. Think about it, it's all about indulgence! We have an entire holiday dedicated to indulging in a massive feast. And then the rest of the time is filled with many celebrations, holiday treats, and eating. Everyone else is celebrating and ignoring their expanding waistlines, why shouldn't we? We have to lay the groundwork now for a truly indulgent and fattening new year. Besides we can just use the holidays as an excuse for when people ask why we look a bit fatter. 😉

So let's make this one for the record books, let's show up to every celebration and shock everyone with how fat we've ballooned up. Let's EAT, EAT, EAT, like there's no tomorrow. Let's be the best piggies we can be. And most importantly, let's do it together! I want to see you outgrow everything by year's end, as you know that's never a problem for me! Eat up my lovely piggy, it's gaining season!

Clip features: female fat admirer, mutual gaining, fat chat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.