I'm so fat, I'm outgrowing chairs!! ** multiple angles

$5.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

So I'm staying at a hotel and decided to enjoy the patio a bit, but I've got a little problem. I'm clearly way too fat for the chairs, I'm so big that my ass ends up spilling over the sides! But I guess that's what I get for stuffing my face daily. It's wild to see all the new changes that seem to come with my gain, I guess I'll call them non-scale victories!

Anyways, I wanted to show you just how tight and squeezed into this chair I am so naturally I had to show you from every angle, head on, from the side, from the back, from my point of view, and even from below! If you imagine hard enough it would be the view you get when I sit on your face. Although I'm sure you'd make a better seat than this chair, plus I'll never get to fat for you 😉

I hope you enjoy this, and hearing about the little fantasy I have for this type of chair. Here's to many more outgrown chairs in the future, thanks for joining me on my gaining journey!

Clip Features: too small of chair, hanging over chair, fat chat, pov shots, outgrown furniture

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌