4 Screenshots

About This File

It's time to eat. I don't mean just eat, I'm gonna EAT eat! 

Really long video with plenty of horny eating, touching myself and showing off how massive I get from different angles both sitting down and standing up.

I force myself to keep eating, huff and puff, chair creaking, clothes getting tighter and I show my stuffed huge belly afterwards.

Leave a review and let me reward you for it😍

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Toward the end of the video, you say very seriously that you’re “athletic,” and I think this video proves that thoroughly 🧐. It’s just that the sport you’re training for is eating more in one sitting than most people eat in a day or more. And you should definitely be considered a professional athlete by this point. I mean, you’ve got the body of an athlete (that belly hang, for example, is inspiring) and the drive to keep pressing yourself until you’re stuffed, miserable, panting, and proud of it. It’s a beautiful thing to watch a professional train 😉

Who knows, maybe you can get a sponsorship from McDonald’s 🤔

Also, for anyone on the fence about this video because its length: you can skip to any point in this video and find gold. Do yourself a favor and buy it; it’s the gift that keeps on giving. 

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

Great clip, starting with eating and continuing on to showcase her incredible figure both seated and standing. A long clip but every minute is worth watching.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review ☺️ glad you liked it 🥰

Link to review
lukaslndl

OMG i love this video😍😍. The way you stand there after stuffing your fat belly is incredible hot. Also the eating is just great as always 😌❤️. Love this little moans you di when you're getting full to the brim! 

Link to review