4 Screenshots

About This File

I didn’t know it was possible for my belly to get this big and perfectly plump! after completely letting myself go, every pound i’ve gained seems to have settled right onto my round, heavy belly, and I can’t wait to show you. with all my extra inches and pounds on display in this tiny silk top, I bounce, squeeze and show you different angles as my bigger belly and boobs are barely contained. in this almost 7 min clip, you can see all my stretch marks on display, how much my belly hangs over my panties, almost completely hiding them now, and how the extra weight rests on my thighs. I think I finally realize that this accidental weight gain is here to stay and not stopping any time soon 

Edited by bbygirl27

Other Files from bbygirl27

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

1mini1

Another great video from the ever gorgeous BBYGirl27. Her skin tone and colour is just so sexy just like her curves.

Loving BBYGirl's gorgeous growing curves too and that super soft and doughy belly hang is just so hot and super cute too. 

You can definitely see that this girl loves her snacks and it is showing on her bod as her curves flow so beautifully. Just love BBY's arms and plump thighs....stop me....😍

Link to review