4 Screenshots

About This File

Setting - first date. πŸ’…πŸΌ
this vid is a little built-out of the fantasy of meeting a guy who gained a lot of weight since his dating profile pics.Β 
starts out gentle with little hints of me being a feeder.Β 
small comments on your weight gain.Β 
from there I go on to confessing how much Im into fat guys …. And making them bigger.Β 
6 mins in I start to describe my Ultimate fantasy - with you πŸ₯΅

are you coming back to my place ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

🀭weight gain encouragement

😏gentle teasing / comment on your WG 

🫦fat guy admiration

✨ASMR 🫦

listen to this while you stuff yourself silly and grow huge for me πŸ˜‰

Other Files from Tiffany Jinx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Tiffany,

Oh WOW! I think I'm in love! I'm a big guy, but was not really a feedee or a gainer. I just enjoy eating and have gradually grown, and although I don't think about gaining more, I would not be able to resist you. This video is so very sexy. Your voice is seductive, your mannerisms are so gentle, and even imagining that I was the one you were really talking to was fun. It was even titillating when you said the viewer is fat. I just melted watching this and think that any big guy would enjoy it. It's a great video! Thanks so much!Β Β 

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much ❀️😘 Im very happy you enjoyed it, I cant resist big guys either sooo πŸ₯ΉπŸ€­βœ¨

Link to review