5 Screenshots

About This File

it takes a lot more soap and a lot more time to wash all this new lard that has accumulated on my body! 😋 Just keep feeding and making me into a prized hog! 🐽 I want to get fatter and outgrow this tiny bikini and eventually outgrow my shower as well. 😜 standing for a shower is a real pain, but it's still easier then having to heave my fat body out of the bathtub that I barely have any room in to begin with.

Edited by Thickgoddess92

Other Files from Thickgoddess92

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

You’ve heard of heart shaped asses, but here we have a heart shaped belly, and it’s on full glorious display!  No sound, by the way.

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review! 😍 Glad you enjoyed my big squishy heart shaped belly in all it's glory.😘 I'm sorry the sound is messed up. I watched it just now and it seems to be working. There is some points in the video where I have the shower turned off so it might seem like the audio is turned off all of a sudden.

Link to review