5 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve been struggling with your math homework recently so you decided to get some help from a tutor. When she shows up you are shocked to see a super sexy bbw walk in.. how are ever supposed to focus on your studies when her big gut is hanging out, you can’t handle the distraction anymore you have Savannah take her belly out and play with her fat for you. Her gut looks absolutely amazing and her fat chat is getting the both of you turned on. 

{ video includes; pov, Role play , belly play, Fat chat, }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn! How quickly the math tutor turns into a jiggly vixen! Great belly play and hot talk! God, what a body!

Link to review

Ton of hot fat chat and sexy body play, but I’m not sure I learned a damn thing about math. Biology? I’m an ace now. 

Jokes aside, this is a very sexy clip from a woman that is all soft sexy curves and powerful female sensuality and sexy as hell. Savannah looks amazing in this one, glasses and all, and strips down and gives us a whole bunch of body play, vigorous belly rubbing and shaking, her tits bouncing, and some intense belly button fingering. Hot as hell in this one. Great video.

Link to review