3 Screenshots

About This File

Shar wants to be a popstar. Singing through her hair curling wand she starts to practice dance moves in front of you. Shar begins to get tired and out of breathe..

Changing her outfit..Shar gives up quickly for food.. she begins to scoff cake and drink pop.

Shar talks about how she’s become too fat to dance. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Craggers21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love this new Video cause we get to see shar really enjoying herself, singing and dancing to some awesome 90s pop by the spice girls. 

shars Glammed up to the nines looking super nova Sexxxy in Curls in a shiny red leotard and denim hot pants !!! As if that's not enough for you!! She then rocks leopard skin leggings and boob tube showing the belly off and eating a chocolate  eclair. Finishes off in the famous Gold Thigh length boots and the Union Jack dress, OOSexxxy Style with a little talk about how shes to fat to dance while eating an arctic roll whole...No your not shar!!! you looked Super Nova Sexxxy and you got moves .

its 15 degrees outside and it feels like 40 after watching Wanna be Popstar.

🌟🌟🌟

Link to review
Episcmuhs

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Shar deserves more credit than a single 5 star review provides but this video along with all others are amazing. I feel like it’s sometimes easy to take for granted how incredible what she does is and everything she’s provided us. I hope everyone continues buying her content and supporting her and thank you Shar for all your work!

Response from the author:

Thankyouu ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review