I Hate Being Fat

$5

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A realistic dark feedism GFE fat chat about how I HATE what you’ve done to me and how I can’t stop.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

flake113

11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

Best of the best! G3 captures the essence of feederism. This is what 90% of feeders want to hear and 80% of feedees (in their primal core) want to experience.  GGG serves it up on a platter in all its politically incorrect glory... the conflict between what we choose and what is chosen for us (often to our pathological delight).  Adults only, consent or not, up to the individual.  5 stars, 5 alarms... this one turns the heat up to eleven.  Love the thinly veiled reference to shopping at Torrid.  YESS.  Load up the cart then we're hitting the food court to see how far we can push those soon to be outgrown plus size garments... because you can't help yourself and can't stop packing on more poundage. DELICIOUS!

Link to review
johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Goodgirlgrow knew exactly what she’s doing here 😩💦 look how doughy she is her role playing was on point. There’s no turning back 🥵

Link to review
Casanova Frankenstein

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

VERY SEXY😍

GGG gives you what you want and she knows she can no longer stop her impending weight gain no matter how much she wants to.  You can read so much into it.

You can tell she has been sizing herself against all the other women in the stores who are definitely looking at her.  Her mind keeps saying "at last I am not the fattest woman here" until she is.

Off to the fat girls store for her from now on. They probably recognize her from her thin days and are enjoying seeing her body fatten.  She thinks again "at least in here I am not the fattest woman."  Deep in her mind she knows one day she will be the fattest woman 🐷 shopping there, Nothing cute or sexy anymore.  It's fat girl clothes from now on.

Will she ever be able to stop gaining?

Link to review