29 Screenshots

About This File

I'm so huge I feel like I'm gonna explode any time now. In this video I try on a crop top with my massive big belly hanging out for the world to see. This belly is so heavy. If you could only feel it you would understand the weight that it has. Gravity is really taking its course on my massive gut. I am so big it's hard to keep my balance when I waddle. Let's be honestly I'm so huge I don't walk any more I seriously waddle around. I get so stuffed I'm miserable. This belly has done some major expanding and I don't know how much more I can physically take. 😫 this thing is so gigantic and bulging out of everything I wear. My boobs have gotten huge and you can't even tell because this big belly steals the show. I feel like a balloon that's been stretched to the MAX I better watch out for sharp objects I just might pop at any given moment. I eat food till im so full it hurts then a couple hours later I do it all again. I'm never gonna learn my lesson. My doctor said I'm to big and need to count my calories I'm counting but it's not the calories I'm counting down till I can stuff my face again. I just love food so much and can't help myself. I love to eat any chance I get. 😋 I just wanna eat till I explode. This video has LOTS of burps and and belly play. 

Other Files from Big&BeautifulCoco

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.