7 Screenshots

About This File

SALE was $9.99 now $5. For 2 days only.
I'm NOT exercising!

This is purely for pleasure!

1737759330_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.144da61e510a54881acf53f0398e92ce.gif    386962383_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gif.1d62a4753a0024112eaa46024eda2383.gif 

When I woke up feeling frisky this morning, I decided to go grind on my ball, this usually ends in satisfaction. 

Watch as I grind, bounce, and slide all over my ball, sometimes in slow motion so you can see every part of my fat move. Pure Pleasure!!

Edited by Ni Ki

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ruby Addams BBW

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Niki's video is incredible

how she bounces and plays with her body is extremely sexy, she exudes sensuality in every movement she makes

and her white skin is amazing in that little blue outfit

the video has absolutely everything a video should have , excellent quality, a beautiful woman, big and soft, a beautiful setting and good mucica

I highly recommend it 💯 %

I loved it, thanks @Ni ky 

💥🔥🔥

Response from the author:

Aww thank you Ruby, it excites me that you enjoyed my video, and I appreciate your review. ❤️

Link to review
Gian Maria

You are already fantastic in pictures but watch your fat body in motion releases sex everywhere, is an irresistible experience! Like a fatal  attraction.. 😍 🥰 

Aww thank you, it makes me happy you enjoyed my video. Thank you for the review ❤️

Link to review
sweetas

Nikki Excercise?  Those words don't belong together. I never thought someone bouncing on an excercise ball could be so hot.

Although being almost wider than the ball, Nikki shakes and jiggles like jelly.Her big round belly is almost hyptonic as she rides that big ball.

Worth it totally😍

Aww thank you for your gorgeous review.  I loved making this video, and it gives me much pleasure knowing you enjoyed watching. 😍

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

😍😘❤️🥰

Link to review
SeamusIRL

She's perched comfortably on a sturdy big black ball..️  Balanced perfectly, her roly-poly rounded belly presses down... feeling the smooth black orb against her soft white skin.  Niki's in turbo gear now... the ball belongs to her alone. Strong legs anchor the bouncing belly, hippy haunches and two massive meaty ass cheeks, nearly as large as the ball they bump against. 🔵

Leaning into the shiny globe, her tummy plays and bounces, riding hard.  Flipping her physique over, she can lean back... forcing the big white ball of belly to rise in a round mound of fleshy fat succulence !!

Niki doesn't call this exercise... and that's fine. Regardless, this is a really worthwhile workout... sensing the arousal she must feel deep inside... as she sashsays and squirms... glides and grinds her voluptuous round body in perfect movement with her big black ball. 💚☘️

Thank you for your review. I always love reading your take on my videos. 

Link to review

NiKi in this video shows how she can exercise that bodacious bod of hers and not work up a sweat. She moves her ample assets with ease showing her talents. 

Link to review