4 Screenshots

About This File

From June 2019

One of Casey's favorite parts of her growing fat body is her deep, thick belly button. This is Casey's first time posting a belly button worship video. While normally a submissive feedee, instead in this video you will be introduced to Casey's dominant side for the very first time. Casey begins by telling you to get down on your knees and worship her...

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

so sexy talking, I wanna do exactly like Casey told me to do ❤️ amazing clip!!!!  

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

No one can do sexy talk like @Curvage Casey and hearing her dominant side gets me so hard! She commands her feeders to worship her giant fucking gut and to lick deep inside her growing belly button! Her panting and moaning as she fingers it makes this clip INSANE! You won't be able to help but give in to Casey's demands and get on your knees and worship every part of her - especially that belly! No one is as sexy as this dominant feedee and Casey has only begun to grow! 

Link to review
shmedly45

I’ve said it many times, but once again Growing Casey made an even sexier video. For anyone even partially into role playing, this big beauty talks so dirty making it seem as though she is demanding the viewer to take advantage of her deep belly button. The clip certainly heats up toward the end, as Miss Casey begs for a c**shot all over her bulging gut. It becomes damn near irresistible to not lose all control at this point. 

Can’t wait to continue to watch this beautiful girl’s progress toward becoming such a fatty. Quite evidently, she is well on her way!

Response from the author:

Thank you always!! ❤️ So happy you enjoyed!

Link to review
Mad51

One of the hottest navel clips ever! She's perfection!

Response from the author:

Thank you love!! So happy you enjoyed ❤️ 

Link to review