Quantcast

4 Screenshots

About This File

One of Casey's favorite parts of her growing fat body is her deep, thick belly button. This is Casey's first time posting a belly button worship video. While normally a submissive feedee, instead in this video you will be introduced to Casey's dominant side for the very first time. Casey begins by telling you to get down on your knees and worship her FAT fucking gut. She tells you to kiss and lick her deep fat belly button. She tells you to grab her thick love handles and jiggle her enormous gut while face fucking her belly button. Get your tongue deep in that belly button, baby. Then...she tells you to get up. Casey tells you to get your hard thick cock and fuck her belly button. Oh, it feels so good. Casey is so fucking turned on. She loves being worships like a fat pig. She's your fat pig. You did this to her and now she wants to be worshipped like a fat queen. She warns you, you may find some crumbs in here. After all, she is a fucking pig. You keep fucking that gut. You keep jiggling that fat. It feels good doesn't it? Casey tells you to cum for her. She wants it alllllll over that big belly. 

(Gif and preview have large watermark, video does not)

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded :) ***

Congrats @shmedly45 loved your review on my last clip, so you get this one for free! ❤️ 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

shmedly45

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’ve said it many times, but once again Growing Casey made an even sexier video. For anyone even partially into role playing, this big beauty talks so dirty making it seem as though she is demanding the viewer to take advantage of her deep belly button. The clip certainly heats up toward the end, as Miss Casey begs for a c**shot all over her bulging gut. It becomes damn near irresistible to not lose all control at this point. 

Can’t wait to continue to watch this beautiful girl’s progress toward becoming such a fatty. Quite evidently, she is well on her way!

Response from the author:

Thank you always!! ❤️ So happy you enjoyed!

Share this review

Link to review
madsci

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the hottest navel clips ever! She's perfection!

Response from the author:

Thank you love!! So happy you enjoyed ❤️ 

Share this review

Link to review