Donuts & Fart Compilation

$4.99

(7 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The video starts out with me discussing a fantasy I’ve been having then moves to me shoveling a donut in my mouth WHOLE and attempting to stuff 2 in also whole. Then you get over 20 farts in a fart compilation. Enjoy!! 😋

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bones80

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

what a sweet treat of a clip! your belly and boobs are so big and soft looking. i can tell you really enjoyed those donuts. however my favorite part were the farts of course! even though it wasnt that long you still were able to show some pretty good farts in there! im happy to say thebigassssbbw has some big ass farts to accompany that booty of hers haha!

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

Hands down I would love to obey to your fantasy! You've 100% sold me on that, and not to mention that massive cleavage was insanely seductive for me 🥵 I'd also eat whatever you tell me to eat, even if there's literally no more room for food. Then if I become near immobile I'll still gladly try as much as possible just to get up, and get more food for you! 😍 As far as farts, those definitely are some monstrous fat girl farts. The ones that snap so loud scared me the first time lol. And I really love how sexy it was hearing you sigh afterwards! 🥵 Overall I'd DEFINITELY would recommend everybody in the world to buy this video to hear her amazing fantasy, and jaw dropping farts. Thank you so much for making this video TheBigAssSSBBW, and I hope there'll be more in the future because I'd instantly buy it in a heartbeat!!! 😊❤️

Link to review
DreamingBoy

Wonderful video! You kicked things off with your hot immobility fantasy (though you kept it fairly PG-rated lol) and ended it with that long series of decadent fat girl farts! 😍 I love that you can often audibly hear your sigh of relief after letting your gas go - it's super hot when a proud feedee girl like you shamelessly farts without apology, all part of 'letting herself go' & and an inevitable side effect of eating so goddamn much!

Would I be right in guessing you became much gassier once you started gaining? It's really sexy seeing you getting so comfortable emotionally with the changes gaining brings, as symbolised by letting yourself get more comfortable in this physical way 😃 If that makes sense? If any of filming this still felt a bit awkward or embarrassing I hope it gets easier for you with time :)

My absolute favourite bit is the time you fart near the end where you can see you shift your whole huge flabby body up slightly to ease the pressure as you let your gas out - the piggy expression on your face as you narrow your eyes is priceless! If you ever make any more farting videos I'd love to see more of these full body shots -  they really convey how the farting is linked to your excessive overeating and how you decadently luxuriate in your gaining lifestyle with all of it's side effects, loving your huge body and fully feeling the pleasure as you let yourself go, not giving a damn what society expects ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, I appreciate this review so much 🥰

Link to review
Josh 24

The fantasy at the beginning is just perfect🐷🐷

😘😘😘😘

Link to review
Guest Ginger_bread

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Everything about this is delicious 

Link to review
AaronD95

This video had my heart absolutely pounding with lust! To whoever is reading this: stop what you’re doing and buy immediately!

Link to review
Jaydot

Absolutely amazing!! 😍 I love it when you fart in your videos so this compilation was perfect! 1000/10  every single one was bubbly! Any fart lovers this is an obvious must buy clip! 

Oh man thank you so much for this review. I’m so thankful!! 🥰🥰 and so glad you enjoyed it 😘

Link to review