5 Screenshots

About This File

I sit down to answer a couple questions I received related to my weight gain story and this pesky gut just won’t stop distracting me 🙃 

The first half of the clip focuses on this question: 

“You mentioned you were particularly into big bellies, especially female. Did you ever date larger people in your skinny days or did you deny yourself going out with bigger people because that wasn’t what people expected of you? Now that you are bigger do you feel free to do as you wish and F other people’s opinions?” 

And the second half focuses on this question:

”Have you ever gotten turned on in awkward situations by the sight or feel of your huge belly like at work or any public setting?” 

Watch me get tipsy and horny…what’s new 😛

C1193E5C-6F16-471D-BA79-93FF381B6E2A.thumb.gif.ea05512b4317395e2c569803f45875de.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bgilroy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Chubbie Bunnie continues to keep producing quality videos. What I like about this video and many of her other videos is how she really opens up and you get to see she is as beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. As for her work story, I would've loved to been one of her coworkers, not that I would've got much done just admiring her gain, I would totally have been bringing donuts to work, hell even hand delivering just to keep enjoying the show.  Overall top quality video, and you get to her talk about some erotic fun facts in her background, watch it your self and thank me for it later.

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love CBs hot and horny stories. She is a true horny fatty, turned on by the feeling of her own massive belly. Based on what this naughty fatty has done, she is as aroused as me by her fatness which makes it all the more hotter.

Link to review
tazino24

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely perfect. Fat, round and aroused by her own hanging belly. A true feedee at heart!

Link to review
Zom21

Loved the video, ChubbieBunnie! Thanks for opening up and sharing those stories. So hot! 🔥

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! So happy you enjoyed ☺️💗

Link to review
Residentsteven

CB is looking porky than ever 🐷 so much so she has to move the camera back and forward a few times to fit herself in shot 😂😍. She is overflowing her top too her belly looking the biggest I’ve ever seen it yet. The way she is touching and wobbling her belly is so hot 🥵 listening to her talking about her experiences about gaining. I can see what you mean I would be very distracted too 🤯 there is so much jiggle now. Even a few burps manage to slip out, love the story near the end, I won’t spoil it here but you will definitely be taking care of things yourself too, if you know what I mean 😏. That’s one hot pov at the end of the clip. 5 horny stars CB.

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for your sweet, detailed review 💜 that story was fun to tell, I’m glad you had fun with it too. sometimes I forget just how riled up all this fat gets me 😛 

Link to review