2,000+ calories in 9 minutes 🐷🐮

$4.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is just one of my MANY meals this week during this weight gain challenge. I decided to show you how much I devour in such a short time like a pig (cow?) I am 😋🐷🐮

Items & calories eaten:

Double roast beef sandwich & sauce -700 

4 mozzarella sticks & marinara -500

3 piece chicken tenders -350

Medium curly fries -450

Mr. pibb -140

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm sure that's some sort of record record eating over 2k calories in 9 minutes 😍 Although knowing you you've probably broken that record by time you read this 😂 Also, I thought to myself before the video ended that you were gonna be hungry for some cake, low and behold 😂

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow she is the definition of pure gluttony! The fact that this is a 9 min snack for her shows that she is just in a league of her own. The way she sucks down those mozzarella sticks is magical! 🤯 and whenever she leans forward and her tits almost fall out while her straps are holding on for dear life is just 😮💨

Link to review