3 Screenshots

About This File

You have a major crush on your stepmom, and keep getting caught peeping on her. This morning is no different and you peer in through the door. Your stepmom hears you, whipping the door open in disgust. But then, something you can’t believe happens! She seems upset, but invites you into her bedroom, saying she wants to try something new with you. You begin to get excited, its your dream come true! You finally get to hookup with your BBW stepmom. Well, that’s what you think…

I invite you in and tell you to close your eyes and instruct you not to scream. You think its odd but remain excited. Until that is, I open my jaw nice and wide and swallow you whole! I give a view into my mouth and throat, showing you how your new home is going to look. Once I finish swallowing you, I lean back, exposing my big swollen belly. You begin digesting as my stomach begins making so many noises! I taunt you, telling you there’s only one way out, the toilet. I even come up with a plan so your dad doesn’t ask questions! Besides, by the time he’s home, you’ll be long gone… This is your fate now. It’s time to accept it.

IMB_ecpRRr.GIF

IMB_je42y0.GIF

Edited by Aria_Bbw

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌