5 Screenshots

About This File

NEW NEW NEW! 35+ MINUTES

You guys have been requesting another stuffing clip for a while now so I thought I’d do my all time favourite – McDonald’s…but bigger and better than my previous McDonald’s one which was at the beginning of this year which was also my first Curvage clip I believe!! …And just look at how much bigger this belly has got hehe. I am so happy to have fully embraced my feedee side! 

Come and watch me in my lingerie outfit that is far too small for me with my huge belly spilling out whilst devouring this feast! I mean who doesn’t want to see a fat feedee in lingerie that’s way to small whilst stuffing herself like the true piggy she is??!!

PLENTY of your favourite fat chat involved in this!! LOTS OF BURPING/BELCHING and also a series of HICCUPS towards the end! This little piggy was clearly being too greedy hehe!

I get SOOO STUFFED from this which is a hot sight to see if I do say so myself 😉 It’s only going to add to my ever-expanding waistline and I am here for it, feel like I’ve even gained weight from doing this clip alone!

Hope you enjoy it and thank you for all your continued support on my journey as always, appreciate you all ❤️

Love from your fave piggy, Kate xxxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

KleineVampir

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video!  At least 3 fits of hiccups that are very hot, and many burps throughout.  Love it, keep doing what you're doing!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I plan to hehe😁😁 x

Link to review
Nisse87

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful girl you are, watching you stuff yourself and getting fatter is hot, and that belly is sure growing, keep stuffing liked every second, you won’t be disappointed guys 😍

Thank you so much for the lovely review🫶 I’m glad you enjoyed! X

Link to review
Jiffy2

Hard to know where to begin describing how much I loved this! But 36 minutes to bask in the image of Kate stuffing herself with fattening food is as good as it gets! 

I love how Kate grabs handfuls of her belly and gives it plenty of jiggles and rubs as she packs all the food down, and her thighs look big and chunky throughout this too!

As if that's not enough, there are plenty of Kate's legendary burps throughout this clip and by the end of her stuffing she is just looking beautiful and round. 

The best curvage model out there just keeps getting better!! 

Thank you so much🥹🫶🫶 I’m glad you loved it❤️

Link to review
kirby663

great video, LOVED your hiccups, hope you'll record them again!

Thank you so much🫶 I plan too😁 x

Link to review
Residentsteven

The queen of burps is back bbw Kate treats herself to a massive McDonald’s feast after her big weigh in last vid 🐷. Here she has more than a few 🍔 5 to be exact 😮 looking amazing in her lingerie with her belly poking out 🥵 the bottom. Love the fat chat too about Christmas, and knowing the 5 guys stuffing is still coming can’t wait 😍. Love hearing about future ideas for vids, Kate’s belly is literally blowing up in front of our eyes. Plus not forgetting the burps but also hiccups 😍 for the 1st time in your vids and plenty of them to no wonder with the greediness on show here 🐖 (can’t wait to hear more). Over 35 minutes of stuffing from Kate all for 4.99 check out how stuffed she is by the end 🤯.

@Residentsteven Thank you so much! I’m glad you liked it ☺️🥰 x

Link to review