2 Screenshots

About This File

I chug 7 cans of soda which took way too long lolโ€” this is the best 10 minutes from the chug. Back to back to back eruptions. How long can you last? ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Other Files from Bre Bre

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

pizzamanprince

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your bloats are incredible as always and youโ€™ve made me appreciate burps more too ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘‘

Response from the author:

Thank you for giving this video a chance even though you donโ€™t really fw burps like that! What a king! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

Link to review
FIL1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whohhhh....la tua panza aumenta passo dopo passo... Ottimo .. i tuoi rutti ti assordano da quanto sono potenti e rumorosi.... Allla fine la tua panza รจ dura come la roccia e gonfia al massimoโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฏโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿ—

Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
RareFan96

Outfit was sexy, especially how your p o t belly just spills out of itย ๐Ÿคค

Thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ more crop tops n jeans on the way ๐Ÿฅบ

Link to review
icyrocker101

Gosh DAMN you got some huge burps here!!! So glad today was payday lol. Love seeing you in those tight dresses, but them jeans were doing something to me, mad sexy!ย ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜

All I can say is good luck boys, y'all know what month it is, and she ain't making it easy lmao

Ayyyy hehe thank you so much for theย โ€review!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’•

Link to review