7 Screenshots

About This File

🌟HEY HEY HEY🌟

Welcome to My Public Burger Meal In this clip I went to TGI Fridays in Nottingham to try their juicy burger meal, I had a cookie milkshake, cheesy potato skins and a cheese burger with cheesy bacon fries. It was sooo good. The burger was so juicy it even burst out on my top! I was so full by the end though, just think of all the carbs and fats I consumed. I did get stared at a few times as I think everyone was jealous of my huge gut. I'm so big now I filled the entire booth seat up!  My belly was sooo full afterwards so I make sure to show off in public and give you an all access pass to my big chubby belly, just look how flabby its gotten! I hope this makes you want to come and feed it to me next time...😋

please be aware this was filmed in a resturant so there is some backround noise 

If you enjoyed please consider leaving a review 💙 Blue x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

laletestetes

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Pretty nice video overall 😄 I specially loved the part where you annihilated those french fries and the burger and of course the walking with your belly out for everyone to see 👌😩 keep growing girl!

Response from the author:

Thanks so much glad you enjoyed, more like this to come 💙

Link to review