8 Screenshots

About This File

Casey is convinced that she can beat @Rylie Haze in a workout competition... I mean, she hasn't gained THAT much weight, has she? This should be an easy victory for former marathon-runner Casey!

Only problem is... Casey is HUGE now and in complete denial about it. She starts off so confident that she can beat Rylie and quickly realizes that maybe that won't be the case afterall. The girls tackle jumping jacks, jump squats, burpees (what a sight to see), and running in place. As you can imagine, Casey struggles through all of them as Rylie completes them all with ease.

Damn.. has she really gotten that big? Is she really that far gone? This stuff used to be easy for her!

The comparison and contrast of these two bodies working out next to eachother makes this clip incredible.. but if you like denial, humiliation, and workout-fails too - then this clip is for you!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bauer88

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another amazing collaboration from Casey and Rylie!!! The size comparison is always on full display when these two get together, and I never get tired of seeing 😍 Tons of great angles of both models during the workouts and seeing Casey struggle so much is just so hot 🔥🥵

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

🥰

Link to review
Feeder1038

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You two are so cute :) I definitely believe their should of been rylie feeding Casey for a few min or longer!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I watched a previous workout clip of Casey's from a few years' back.....OH MY GOSH!!!! This Casey blows all the previous fit Casey's out of the water!  None of the previous Caseys could take on the current and fattest giant gut Casey!!! She would just squash them all!!! 😍 The teasing and denial is simply the hottest thing you will ever see! Casey is just swollen AF in this latest workout attempt and competition! Rylie runs circles around her, but Casey's belly takes the cake!!!! ;) I never get tired of seeing her perfect globe gut in slo-mo and when she attempts to get up from a burpee....well I could hardly contain myself! This lady is completely out of control and I think were ALL here for it, including her competitor! 😈 The sequels to these will continue to raise the bar for Curvage! A MUST-BUY for all Casey and giant belly lovers!!!!  

Link to review
Snowman123

So I’ve been watching Casey videos for a long time. And I can say without question that this is one of the hottest videos ever. The jiggle and bounce with the exercises is spot on. She puts a little slo mo in at just the right time. The contrast between her and rumor is perfect and rylie is great in her role as well. Just so hot like I don’t know how you could find something better. Casey bouncing anywhere tends to lead to a successful video, and this is at the top for me

Link to review
jacksprat

Sweet Rylie is amazing. She totally understands that the COMPARISON is the hottest thing ever. She willingly volunteers to play "skinny" alongside Casey's supremely cultivated fat. Many girls who appreciate the sublime beauty of a fully developed woman might shy away from the role. Especially knowing 9/10 guys are jacking off to Casey being so much further along on her destiny of feminine perfection. Now Rylie ain't skinny, in fact she's quite soft and plump - and she's only growing fatter. It's just like a comedy duo with one playing the straight role and allowing the other to have all the punchlines. It doesn't mean the other comic isn't funny, but it makes the team all the more successful.  Rylie presents and honors Casey's extraordinary voluptuousness in a way that another shockingly bellied girl just couldn't do. I'm so grateful for her exquisite humility and wish her all the pounds of fat she dreams about. But in the meantime she is having the experience we all dream about and gladly pay for. Check it out... she's right there gawking and fondling as those hundreds of pounds of Casey's cock-draining blubber are bouncing around. 

Link to review