Mutual Gain - I love being a pig with you OINKšŸ·

$3.99

Ā Ā  (2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Not only have I gotten fat, so have you!! I tell you about all the things Iā€™ve noticed thatā€™s different about you. All those things we used to do when we were fit and active- look at us now, thereā€™s no way we could do any of those things.Ā I oink a lot showing you how much of a true pig I am telling you that you need to catch up to me in your gain. Thereā€™s nothing like pigging out together šŸ·šŸ·

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I canā€™t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain šŸ˜˜

Ā 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

JanitorBen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great video by TheBigAssSSBBW! Her perfect oinks go beautifully to convince you that sheā€™s a piggy through and through, and that she canā€™t wait for you to be just as big and pig-like as she is. Canā€™t wait to join you there BASSBBW, that fat looks lovely ā€˜Oink!ā€™šŸ·

Link to review
the_dude888

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a lovely intimate mutual gain video - BA-SSBBW does a great job building a window into what growing fat with her would be like. I really hope she does more of these!

Link to review