5 Screenshots

About This File

🐽🤯2 BUTTONS POP!!!... 2!!!🤯🐽

IN THIS VIDEO:

CHUGGING / SELF STUFFING / WEIGHT GAINER / TIGHT CLOTHES / BUTTONS POP / BELLY BLOATED / BURPS / FEEDING

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

PLEASE COME AND SHARE WITH ME THIS EXTREMELY HOT MOMENT...TWO BUTTONS POP

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Rochelle

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is so hot. Laura's belly is getting so big. Also her face, it's so arousing how her double chin is coming in now and her cheeks are so round. Its so hot how she talks about us knowing she is a hog who can't stop 🥵That belly and those love handles . I love watching her drink the creamy milkshakes. Yum. Delicious.

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As Laura says you are in troubles!!!!  of what I have in store for you !!!!,,  for the whole month of November,,, & this new updated video  will blow your mind it’s called BUTTONS POP !! & believe me she absolutely does it 💯percent!!!!  Right !!!!& wearing that really !!!really !!! nice!!!  & tight !!!!button  down shirt 👕 ❤️❤️🔥& those jeans !!!! 👖❤️❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 that she wore in the video ,,are looking extra tight also but most of all just looking 👀 at that MASSIVE !!!!HUGE !!!!BIG !!!!FAT !!!!BELLY !!!! ,,of hers !,,,& just look at all of those new FAT !!!! ROLLS !!!! That Laura ❤️has gained!!!! ,,added more to her frame ,,,& the way she is sitting on the couch 🛋️❤️💕❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 with different sitting position & angles & as she demonstrates & talks & FAT !!! Chats  about how she makes her yummy 😋❤️💕weight gain shakes ,,& what special ingredients she uses too put in the blender & mixing it as it goes along with the gaining weight recipe ,,,& it taste 👅😋❤️💕 so amazing 🤩❤️💕 good !!!!,,, As Laura takes one huge gulp of that yummy😋❤️💕 weight gain shake !!! & one Gulp,,after another & another & another & feeling extra full & so very !!!!very!!!!  bloated !!!! & FAT !!!! as ,,,Laura continues too push  her self even further!!!! ,,,& just gulping it straight down Like it was nothing!!!! ,,,& you can see the results coming along as Laura’s BIG !!!! HUGE !!!! FAT !!!! BELLY!!!!  ,,,continues too grow BIGGER !!!!& BIGGER !!!!& BIGGER!!!!      as that small shirt 👕 is constantly !!!!holding !!!! on for dear life!!!!,,,,MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN !!!! Laura is looking 👀 so so !!!! FAT !!!! & so amazingly !!!! IMPRESSIVE!!!! & the amazing!!!!  jiggles !!!! ,,,& just how much it really!!!! really !!!!really !!!!bounces !!!! what a truly beautiful ❤️💕🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈& gorgeous!!!!  👩🤩❤️💕❤️🔥& ,,FABULOUS!!!!  ❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕FAT !!!!WOMAN !!!! 👩 ❤️❤️🔥💕that she has truly become NOW !!!! WOWWWWWW!!!!😮😯😯😯😯😯❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕  & there are plenty of suprises 🎁🎉just in stored for you !!!!  especially at the very end 😯😮😍🤩❤️💕❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥  ,,,,,& this is just. The beginning!!!!  for November!!!!

Link to review
Feeder1038

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your definitely know where ever gonna be fat enough for me lovely :)

you should stuff more in your sweet self 

Link to review
davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ok wow, this was a great video 11/10. Laura's belly is at its biggest. Hopefully there will be another weigh-in before the end of the year because her gains are impressive. She gulped the shake very quickly! In my opinion she has the best belly in curvage! 

Link to review