4 Screenshots

About This File

This video starts where EAT left off. It begins with a couple minutes of handheld footage, close up views of my stuffed, bloated belly while I lay back and rub it and moan. My shorts are undone, my shirt is rolled up under my boobs, and jiggling my fat makes the whole bed shake. These shorts are a full size bigger than the ones I'm wearing in part 1 of the series, and they're already getting tight. I struggle to sit up, whine about how I'm getting so fat already, and play with my fat belly bulging down between my thunder thighs. I chug a glass of water, lay back, and then switch to a fixed cam so I can play with my belly and show off my growing fat. All the motion and belly rubs make me burp a few times, and I struggle to button my new shorts I just bought for the summer. My belly is so bloated its sticking out past my boobs. In the end I stumble and fall back on the bed, belly in the air like a beached whale. 

Please leave a review telling me what your favorite part of this clip was, so I can make sure to show you more in the future!

Birthday w3 Cap6.jpg

Birthday w3 Cap7.jpg

Birthday w3 Cap8.jpg

Birthday w3 Cap9.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.