4 Screenshots

About This File

Well, it finally happened, I'm finally being truthful with myself. I am addicted to gaining, growing, and to getting insanely FAT! I can't help it, this lifestyle is just so addicting and alluring. I thought I could take a step back from gaining but I was severely wrong. Stuffing myself was all I could think about while I was gone. Getting fatter is my true purpose in this world, and it would be wrong to deny it at this point. 

Years ago I never envisioned myself getting this massive. I thought I could keep my appetite and desires under control...but those days have passed. I told myself 225 would be my ultimate limit, and well, I obviously blew right past that. Gaining changes your life in every way possible. Physically your getting huge, your mobility changes, you become lazy, and all your clothes seem to shrink. But the real changes are mental....your brain chemistry changes. You start to obsess over getting bigger, you start to see yourself as svelte at 300 pounds. You stop caring about anything else but getting fatter, eating is all you have joy for eventually. Gaining is the lifestyle that I've committed to now, I'm helplessly addicted to gaining. It's the only thing that gets me turned on now. Any resemblance of a life before this is gone. I'm too far down the feedee rabbit hole and I absolutely love it! 

Clip features: fat chat, gaining talk, body changes, talk about how gaining has changed my life, sex talk, light burping 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I just realized that I had not reviewed this video, even though I purchased it back on November 10, 2022. Since then I have watched it several different times. I have enjoyed watching to this video because I like hearing the stories on how she likes how she is looking and listening to her gain story. Freya’s hair looks like a actress in this video. This video uses a great camera angle to show off Freya’s belly. If you enjoy someone talk about the aspects they like about being their size then I recommend purchasing this video. The length of this video is the perfect amount of time where it does not feel too short or too long. 

Link to review