$2.99 ☆ Pre-Filming Smoking & Fondling

$2.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Before I sit down to film myself I need to get myself into the sexy mindset -- I love to do that by smoking a J and fondling my fat body!

I decided to get cute while getting myself amped up to film a chugging clip 😍🥰 nothing gets me feeling myself app more than showing off in front of the camera, so that's exactly what I did! I take huge hits off of my J, blowing them in the camera as I fondle my impressively plump body. I shake my tits and smack my ass, all while getting high and horny 💚💨

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you love stoned fatties (a fatty smokin’ a fatty!), and who doesn’t, this is the video for you. The jiggle is so enticing!

Response from the author:

I'm so glad you enjoyed!! Thanks for the awesome review! ❤️

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Watching @FeedistDani chilling before filming is the most sexiest thing I’ve seen! Dani just looks so comfortable and relaxed, and I bet she just loves feeling her whole soft plump body jiggle, especially her boobs! They’ve gotten so big that it’s taking up the whole screen! And when turns to show her plump fat booty? Ooooff, that’s what I love most😍 and of course I can’t forget about her round belly that sits on her lap! Dani’s been eating so well and it shows! I bet it feels really good as she prepares for her filming, because it’ll get even bigger!🤤 I definitely enjoyed every second and just seeing her smile and relax!

Response from the author:

This brought a huge smile to my face!! Thank you so much for the kind words 🥰🥰 and thank you for supporting me!! 💖💖

Link to review