I just keep growing!

$8

ย ย  (5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Watch me devour and get super messy while eating this chocolate cake that serves six!ย ๐Ÿ˜‹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

hgfa701

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Come across Summer for the first time in this vid, and so glad I took the chance on this vid! Unreal levels of feedee quality, with a beautiful woman stuffing a huge cake and loving the huge gains it brings. She has a massive soft belly and a beautiful face, and commitment to the gain. And, she's British - we don't get enough UK feedees, and ones of this size and beauty are even rarer - keep it up!ย 

Link to review
jdbobby

Soooo glad I found this gorgeous bbw!! Canโ€™t get enough of her!! She looks sooo hot as she devours a cake for six all to herself and jiggles that perfect belly!!ย Canโ€™t wait for more vids!! Keep gaining summer you look absolutely amazing!! ๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed the video! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Link to review
Perfectgent86

I love the way you just devoured it and didn't care how messy you got. Would definitely love to see another cake video!

Link to review
Guest User-generic

Absolutely stunning, I struggle to find a more gorgeous gainer, keep up the good work!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow that was absolutely delicious! Summer, you are such a Queen and fat and loud! Your heavy breathing and moans as you shove piece after piece into your mouth are sensational and soooo sexy! Your absolutely so hot and fat and totally getting fatter! Buy this clip! Btw your face is ALWAYS gorgeous!

Link to review