5 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, Cece tells the story of her most recent embarrassing visit to the doctor before digging into pizza and mozzarella sticks.

She is typically pressured to lose weight upon visiting the doctor; so when Cece returned 50 lbs heavier than she had been on her last visit, she got a stern talking to.

After being scolded for gaining so much weight, Cece was asked to perform several baseline fitness exercises in order to gauge how far gone she really is.

This HOT video is full of weight gain shaming, humiliation, and all around sexy fatness. You don't want to miss it.

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

belclare21

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

kawaipiggy is so adorable in this video.  The doctors visit is mindblowing.  Hope Kawaipiggy has gotten over this and is happy in her own life.

Link to review
Ontño

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kawaii is the most adorable model on this site 😍!  She’s so cute and beautiful, I just want to being her flowers to help her recover from her tough visit 💐 !

Link to review
doeocodoc

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

GOD this clip is hot. every last detail from the doctor’s office, all the struggles she goes through are just. yes. then the stuffing too? it’s a two for one treat and it’s incredible 🥵

Link to review
Kevinmorad

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I agree doctors always told me things when I was my normal weight or a bit bulkier said I was quite obese & not just fairly overweight when clearly, I'm at like 207lbs lost 20lbs from 225+ over 5-6 months yet was about 215 at the time of visit if you're going to be blunt as a doctor it only needs to be said once not twice or thrice the average weight is 20lbs less even my other nurse girl said I look healthy yet that earlier doctor what makes matters worse he had my first name Doctor Kevin we changed doctor he wouldn't give us a referral for anything just ask the doctor if you like eating or that it came from the parents like mine actually many people are much heavier than you in my City. one who had been less secure for their health people don't realize it was done intentional for your purpose. Cece you had a hard time too I'm so sorry I would treat you out for anything delicious your such a responsible person for coping with yourself I couldn't be much prouder. ❤️ 

Link to review
overkill

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Cece manages to always be super adorable! She is so cute during this story time! Poor Cece is really forced to go through all the fat girl struggles during this visit. And it's very hot to hear her tell all about it. They should really have seats that are sufficiently fat friendly at a doctor's office, right? I would have loved to have seen her attempt those fitness tests she had to endure, but hearing about them is the second best thing :)

Link to review
Quatering09

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Well stuff the doctors then!!! If they don't have the chairs or benches to seat your gorgeous goddess body then they don't deserve your business. In my clinic, you shall be prescribed a maccas family meal and an extra large pepperoni pizza. As long as you're happy and satisfied, that's all that matters 🥰  

Link to review