My gluttony is taking over..Sporty feeder force feeds obese college pig and funnels her🥵

$7.69

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch my athletic feeder force feed me with 2 large dominoes pizzas and a garlic bread washed down with full fat coke😋

In this video I consume nearly 5 thousand calories which is 2.5x what I should have in a day🫣🐷

My gluttony has truly taken over and my feeder is only fuelling my addiction.

hope you guys enjoy this as much as the last one, these are definitely my fav videos to make 🫶🏼

this vid is hot!

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dogman

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great clip love the ass grab at the end 

Link to review
avalpalme

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If she will works hard, she is definitely a future top model of curvage, maybe no.1

Link to review
YoureSoHot

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow what a greedy sexy pig you are here. 2 pizzas n soda also hearing youre ready to be so much bigger n seeing your expanding body n stretch marks is 🔥 🔥 🔥!

A great video😍

Link to review
NocturnalDevotion

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

If you are super into stuffing videos this may be your thing but I had very high expectations because it is so rare to see size contrast, but the production value is quite low. Don’t focus on the title as much as the screenshots because they are more accurate to what you will see in the video. The idea that the title conjures in your mind is not at all represented in the video. The lighting is one of the bigger issues. I couldn’t get past a few seconds because the atmosphere was honestly triggering for me.

Link to review