1 Screenshot

About This File

98275BC4-BCCC-4757-B672-FEC45759C991.thumb.gif.92d48adec0e42d1b45602472e5ab55ee.gifB004ADD4-E079-4F20-A478-A287869BBB47.thumb.gif.b1a55764b6b27e9e9b37a6900753fc44.gif85DC33A2-A70D-4FE4-8C55-0E0F4326D532.thumb.gif.5adfc4a160159154f9c6b05816f5aa63.gif6829191C-E9E7-4191-916C-46987B38AF24.thumb.gif.0cebc2096b0fffcc4d2367d305b08d7a.gif
Your wife Savannah was supposed to be on diet as she has recently really packed on the pounds but you come home on your lunch break and see that she’s cheating on her diet and stuffing her face!! When you confront her about it she caves and tells you her ultimate fantasy.. she absolutely loves being FAT and has zero intentions of losing weighting, she has her huge gut out and plays with while telling you all the ways she wants to grow even bigger 

{ video includes; pov, Role play , belly play, Fat chat, eating }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Damn, @SavannahMontana looks jaw-droppingly AMAZING in this clip!  The waves in her hair and her make-up are absolutely stunning - she looks so pretty!  (More vids with this look please, Savannah!)  And when you have a beautiful, big, thick, growing body like hers, there's really no better outfit to show off in than a teeny-tiny little boob-tube.

Anyway, the video starts with this incredible lady tearing into some pizza.  I love the way she gently bounces herself (great example at 0.42) making her big breasts and delicious belly ripple beautifully.  (In a way, I find this sexier than energetic "jiggling" - there's almost an unintentional element to what Savannah's doing here, like she just subconsciously likes to feel her body gently moving and swaying) 

The way she holds her ** of sauce up and close to her body really emphasizes her thick, padded arm - WOW.  The other thing that I noticed was the way that as she eats, you really see the magical curves and shapes of her full, rounded, plumped-up face working busily as she chews.  When she smiles, her food-packed cheeks really pop out!

The tone is absolutely joyous - is there anything better than a scantily-clad, super-pretty BBW happily stuffing her face, totally in love with her food, and clearly excited to be proudly showing herself off?

And please, when you buy this video (and buy it you must), pay extra-special attention to Savannah's bite at 2.20.  It is so savage! And the sound she makes - again, all I can write is WOW.

Pretty soon, Savannah's husband unexpectedly arrives home early!  Yes, Savannah had talked about going on a diet - but now that hubby has caught her stuffing her pretty face with pizza, it's time to confess.  She doesn't want to go on a diet, ever.  In fact, she wants to get bigger!

I wish Savannah had shown a full-body, head-to-toe view of herself as she was standing eating - we need to see more of those legs! - but I'm not complaining.  This a great video and totally worth the bargain price!

Link to review
CCT0ny

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You are one hundred percent dream wife material, Savannah! I could not look away from your smoking hot fat ass body the entire time. Every second of this video is so sexy, especially watching you devour those two pizza slices like a true gluttonous fatty. It was such a turn on to listen to you talk about refusing to go on a diet, and reveal your fantasy of gaining more weight. My eyes stayed glued onto your massive belly! The way you jiggle and shake your belly is so sexy and hot! If I walked in on you like that, I'm ordering more pizza for you, and feed it to you myself! You are such a hot fat ass, Savannah!

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh my gosh !!!! WOW !!!! can you just imagine coming home 🏡 from work ,,, or just got back done shopping 🛍️ & you see this incredible !!!! beautiful 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈stunning 😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩gorgeous 😍🥰🥰🥰🥰fabulous !!!! 😍🥰🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈view ,,,of your wife or girlfriend 👧💋💕or just got engaged 💍❤️❤️❤️❤️,,,, a couple of weeks ago,,,, & you see her standing in the kitchen leaning against the counter top ,,,with that FAT !!!! Gorgeous!!!! HOTTT !!!! Belly !!!!hanging out !!!!on full !!!!display !!!! & stuffing full of pizza !!!🍕,,, & too me ,,,I would never !!!!say anything negative about this,,, at all in fact I would just show more & more appreciation about this truly amazing !lovely !view !!!that I have truly laid my eyes👀  on 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Especially eating that pizza 🍕 & watching Savannahs  BIG !!!!FAT !!!!GUT  !!!!,,bounce !!!!as it JIGGLES !!!! Both at the same time ,,,&  believe me ,,,that I have had these beautiful 🥰🌈lovely ❤️attractions 🥰🌈💕💕💕in my mind for years & now SavannahMontana❤️ is making all of these attractions & fantasy’s & making them all come true🥰❤️ & bringing everything too life on screen 📺 & watching her get FATTER!!!🥰❤️💕🌈 & this is what SavannahMontana ❤️💕truly wants also❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰       I love it 😚❤️😚❤️😚❤️😚❤️😚❤️😚❤️😚❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕

Link to review
Lake Terror

This is a great video! Savannah is wife material as she recognizes what it means to be letting herself indulge and be happy about it. Plus she knows you'll love it too making this a win-win partnership. Highly recommend.

Link to review