1 Screenshot

About This File

*any $ made from this video will go towards a 20K calorie (or more depending on the sales!!) stuffing day that I will film on video for you 😋

THANK YOU to everyone who’s ever supported me by buying my videos or even sending me a message of encouragement. I really wouldn’t have gotten to this milestone without you all. 🥰 I hope you’re proud of your piggy! (Cow?😏

I start the video off with a quick weigh in from when I was just a few months into curvage. Then I’m shown at my absolute heaviest. Then you see me sitting down, because I truly cannot stand for long which leads me into what I’m going to talk about next in the video. My struggles, how fat I’ve gotten, my gain. I even throw in a little bit of a comparison video from 90lbs ago that I had on curvage, the difference in my body is WILD. I talk about my new found rolls and blubber. Show off a side angle of my MASSIVE thighs & thigh hang. Show off my shelf butt & talk about my goals for it 🍑

Watch me struggle to stand, then show you the comparison of me now vs the old curvage video. I TRY to do a wall sit which I used to do all the time, and then a 30 second amazing slow motion clip of me in full view jiggling every inch of my fat. 

I then dive into some hot fat chat about what my skinnier, athlete self and even 100-200lbs ago self would think about my weight and what I look like now…

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think you’re the only model on here who so quickly and consistently gains so much weight. I remember when you started and it feels like yesterday, but it was almost 100lbs ago, that’s like a whole person! I know I’ve said this before, but it really is inspiring. Congratulations! 

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, hamazon said:

I think you’re the only model on here who so quickly and consistently gains so much weight. I remember when you started and it feels like yesterday, but it was almost 100lbs ago, that’s like a whole person! I know I’ve said this before, but it really is inspiring. Congratulations! 

Thank you so much 

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Yes, curvage has made you fat. Yes, we have made you a gluttonous black hole. And yes, you are an amazing woman. And also, *big hugs* best friend ever hehe!

YOU'RE SO FLUFFY!!!

despicable me unicorn GIF

Thank you!!!

Right?

41 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

Goddamn that side profile 😍😍

Long ago I was a switch, and my feedee was a good gainer but I was definitely the prize piggy of the two of us. I could eat. And I gained massively, but it took me years, and I didn’t even make it as high as @TheBigAssSSBBW is right now, let alone where she will be in the future. It’s just such a massive and impressive gain, and it’s literally happening in real time right in front of us. I think part of my love is that I don’t think we’ve truly seen her full, and it’s part jealousy, like she got to a place I could never and will never. Just in awe. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.