5 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: burping, chugging, bloated gut, struggling to finish, belly and body play 

This was probably my most challenging clip yet 🥵 I chug a 2 liter of coke as fast as I can, I don’t think I’ve ever been so bloated and full before! For some reason I thought it would be way easier? If you’re into chubby girls chugging, burping, and playing with their massive bloated belly, you’ll love this 🥰 includes a before/after view of my tummy and body! Come see how bloated and big my gut gets after this chug, I felt like I was gonna burst; surprisingly I didn’t 🤤

2237E479-0E0A-469D-8CFA-ED467D1D8F20.gif

Edited by Princessagabbyxo

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Gabby pushes herself to the limit in this her first (and certainly not last!) chugging video. 😍  Wow! 😮   Even though she was obviously uncomfortable trying to down a 2-liter Coke bottle, Gabby is nothing if not determined to finish what she starts! 🥰  Direct and honest about the effects of so much carbonation and sugar, she nevertheless carries it off like the sweet and beautiful Princessa she is.  The video starts with 'before' views of her front, side, and rear.   That tummy is round and jiggly to be sure, but nothing compared to the 'after' views! 😯 The belly stretch at the end is amazing!  😍  Proud of her triumph over the Coke bottle, it's time to relax, perhaps smoke a blunt 🌿and maybe think about dinner. 😋

Gabby maintains a pleasant chat throughout (in between chugs and burps) which in addition to her taste for sexy outfits makes this a *very* pleasurable erotic video. 🥰😘

Response from the author:

Thank you so very much! 🥰😘 I’m glad you liked my determination and belly bloat hehe 😇

Link to review
HaveANiceDay

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

From the get-go, you notice that Princessa’s belly is noticeably bigger. And then she starts chugging from there, it just gets bigger and bigger. 😍

very hot chugging video, good job @Princessagabbyxo 🤤

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Im glad you enjoyed 🥰 Im sure my belly will just get bigger and bigger too, especially making videos like this one hehe 😋

Link to review