4 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIP | WEIGH IN - HEIGHT - UPDATE VIDEO - POV CHAT - FUTURE GOALS OF IMMOBILITY - FAT/LIFE CHAT - EMOTIONAL 

It's a new day, it's a new start.. It's been a very long 2 years, bet you've been wondering what I've been up to! There's been ALOT of ups and downs.. Alot of emotions, pain, but some happiness too!!! SO, I decided it would be a nice morning to talk to you guys about my goals, genuinely and honestly. I have plenty of updates to fill you in on, as well as tell you about my gaining goals for the foreseeable future! ❤️ Thankyou to everyone from the bottom of my heart for all your support over the last 2 years, it truly means so much to me! 🥺

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Manic3289

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a really authentic video in every way, Cytorah shows multiple shots of this weigh in so you know every pound is legit and get too see all angles of this gorgeous feedee. 

The chat is very genuine and honest and a great insight into this models life and goals. Now that Cytorah is back she's going to take Curvage by storm as she seeks to become as fat as possible!!

Response from the author:

@Manic3289 : I really appreciate such a lovely review! 🥰 I wanted to make this video as authentic as I possibly can! I'm glad you could see that I did this, in this clip! ❤️ I'm very happy you enjoyed the clip! And thankyou SO much for the review! 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

🥰

@PeterK57 : thankyou for the review! 🥰

Link to review
immobile

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm so glad to see you back @Cytorah Rose! Thankyou for giving us a view inside your life and what's going on! You are very vulnerable in this clip and I know that takes alot. I can speak for everyone in saying that we're so happy you're back, fat and happier than ever! Looking forward to seeing more clips in the future!

@immobile : thankyou very very much! I am trying my best to be the best I can be, and make everyone here horny and happy! 🥰

Link to review