23 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me check my weight to see what I have gained so far at 7 months pregnant. I am so full and my belly is so big and stretched out it hurts 😫. Lots of pregnancy talk and lots of good burps. I do a lot of belly play in this video. I just love rubbing all over my big sexy body. I am very talkative and explain how it feels being like im being stretched to the max. I'm so fat and out of breath you can hear me breathing all heavy and miserable. This is a must see video you don't wanna miss this one. I don't know how much more stretching I can do. I feel like a balloon that's ready to explode at any time. 

Edited by Big&BeautifulCoco

Other Files from Big&BeautifulCoco

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest CallmeBBW

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Big&Beautifulcoco has a lot of protentional to be the next bbw superstar and I can wait for her blow up 10/10!!!

Response from the author:

@CallmeBBW Awwwww thank you so much I really appreciate the great review and kind words.

Link to review
Midwestchubbygirl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I feel that Big&BeautifulCoco has the drive and definitely the determination to become a name that won't ever be forgotten. She is definitely one of a kind.❤️ And has the best attitude always.

Response from the author:

That was so very kind of you to say. I really do appreciate your positive encouragement. This video and our video we made together are my top favorites so far. I love how you said im working towards a name to never be forgotten, that would be a great accomplishment. I love this community so much, it has really helped my self-esteem. I try to have a great attitude and just all around be a good person in life. This video definitely turned out to be one of my best so far. It's been my most sold video to date. I do have another one coming soon that I think will also be a crowd pleaser. I really think the new one I will be posting, turned out fantastic. 

Link to review